The Genome Consortium for Active Teaching
NextGen Sequencing Group
June 2-6, 2014 - Lycoming College - Williamsport PA (Mark your calendars)
2015 @ Juniata College (Huntingdon PA) & Morgan State University (Baltimore MD)
2016 @ Juniata College (Huntingdon PA) & California State University (Los Angeles)
2017 @ Juniata College (Huntingdon PA) & Hampton University (Hampton VA)
June 17-21, 2013 - Juniata College - Huntingdon PA
- Genome Consortium on Active Teaching using Next-Generation Sequencing
by Vince Buonaccorsi, Juniata College
- The 454 and Ion PGM at the Genomics Core Facility
by Deborah Grove, Penn State University
- The Past, Present, and Future of DNA Sequencing.
by Craig Praul, Penn State University
- Developing Educational Modules by Nancy Trun, Duquesne University
- Developing and Using Rubrics to Assess Vision and Change Outcomes.
by Tammy Tobin, Susquehanna University